CALLING ALL STUDENTS
Are you looking to work while you study?
Do you have a passion for caring for others? Or perhaps studying towards a health care qualification and want to apply your study to part time and weekend work.
We are looking for Community Support Workers to provide care and assistance to clients within their own homes within Hamilton and surrounding Waikato areas.
Tasks may include basic housework to full personal cares, a few hours a day to full time. Clients are generally the elderly so flexibility and good communication skills are a must. Applicants must be reliable, committed and have a passion for supporting others.
– Personal care, including showering, dressing and grooming
– Cleaning and meal preparation
– Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
– Reliable transport and a current driver’s license
– Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
– Good spoken English
Our client is able to offer you;
– On the job mentoring and coaching
– Access to roster and work placement teams
– A supportive team environment
– Training opportunities
– Long term permanent flexible hours of work around your study roster
– Excellent pay rates
To apply online please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY button
or forward your details to: email@example.com
If you would like further information about the role, please call Team Support on 07 9744696
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.