Our client is a leading provider of quality Home Care Services and is seeking an Community Registered Nurse Coordinator for a long term contract to join their team of Community Nurse Coordinators, Staff Coordinators and Community based Workers.
As a Community Nurse Coordinator you will be a vital bridge between the Community Support Workers and Clients receiving care; striving to achieve strong continuity of care for those depending on you.
You will have a genuine empathetic concern for the elderly and people living with disabilities. You will understand their families and the pressures that come with home based care.
You will spend a great deal of time on the road, reviewing and developing individual service plans that meet the needs of the client. You will be their first point of contact as the client enters into Home Care Services.
You will plan the delivery of optimal services to clients with varying levels of complexity of care; from support with basic activities of daily living through to complex-high care needs, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standard by engaging in professional and open communication with the support staff.
This is also a great opportunity to use your clinical skills and experience to assist other members of the team to ensure the care delivered to all clients is of the highest standard. A willingness to learn the InterRAI assessment tool is a must.
This role includes a considerable volume of detailed administration work relating to the Coordinators’ activities and responsibilities.
- Nursing -Tertiary Qualification
- Current Drivers licence (Full Licence Class 1)
- An enjoyment of driving and travel.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Good leadership skills with ability to motivate and support staff.
- Excellent time management and computer skills.
- Can effectively supervise and train support worker staff to provide services in accordance with agreed Service Plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels within the organisation, with external organisations, Consumers and family / Whanau
Please apply on-line by submitting your resume by clicking the APPLY button.
For further details call Michele Lynn on 07 929 4418 or 021 573908
Please stipulate the following job code when applying:
Job Code: Long Term Contract -Community Nurse Coordinator – Bay of Plenty